This building is an icon. It was originally the Polk County Bank Building and has been at this location since 1900. The building was completely remodeled in the 50's. There are 3 floors, 4 vaults and much office space. Owner has never occupied the building. The uses for this building are endless due to the prominent location.
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate.
Copyright 2017 Missouri Realestate Multilist. All right reserved.